Saturday 2 April 2011

Day 11

What did I do today??? Basically nothing interesting. I live in a city that can not decide if it wants to be spring or winter. 


This is the first Saturday I've had off in a very long time! All week I thought about all the exciting things I could do today. And then what happens this morning? I wake up and have a look outside the window and it has snowed all day. Somehow my day turned into not leaving the house once. This is something I have not done in a very very long time. I watched 127 hours, Stick it, Mean girls, and currently I am watching Yes Man. I took a bath and I slept.


So how do I feel? You know that feeling when you feel tired because you have over rested?  Thats me right now. Its now 9:30pm and I am now wide awake! So whats going through my mind? Do I make up for it and venture out tonight? Or do I wait until tomorrow? But then do I really need to make up for doing nothing? No! Today was a perfect day to nothing... and not only that but I don't work tomorrow either which means tomorrow I definitely need to have a fantastic Sunday Fun day.


Well back to resting to get ready for tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment