Sunday 10 April 2011

Day 18 and Day 19

The Dog Days are over.






One of my favourite songs but also the reality of the day. Last Night was the last night that I spent with Juno, Oliver and Zeus.. We had a relaxing night at home.... watching dirty dancing, cuddling and then went to sleep pretty early!


One of the interesting things about this project is that in this road to find myself I have been spending a little bit more time alone. Thats exactly what I did on Saturday! Basically more or less I took the one night or rest to prepare for today!


Today is the day that everyone resturned home. First my parents- who I got to see this afternoon and with that I got to see My sister, Peter, Charlie, my Brother Chris, and his girlfriend Kristen. What a great day to have my entire family back! The weather was beutiful, I took adventage and took the dogs for walk and met up with my sister for lunch,


Cool purchase of the day-- I got Katy Perry "shatter" nail polish.. and oh boy is is very cool! I attached the photo.. so what did I do... I painted my nails had pizza with the family and am now waiting for Chelsea and James to return home.. then off to my parents house for a sleepover.


I don't work this week.... so that means the posts will be pretty exciting.. An "in Calgary" vacation.... so Im going to try to get some local sights under my belt in the city I live in!






For some reason Im having trouble uploading photos... so photos to come.. sorry guys. stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sorry that your "Dog Days" are over. lol.
    But hopefully your actual dog days aren't over yet. (Dog days meaning the best times of your life).
    Glad you got to see your parents and your family!
    We need to skype so I can see your parents!!

    ReplyDelete